Tuesday, December 4, 2012

God answers prayers

Sorry I forgot to update! Last week I went in for my second ultrasound, after baby measuring 4 weeks 3 days two weeks before I expected to go into the second ultrasound with either bad news or a baby measuring 6 weeks 3 days. Well we went in and baby measured 7 weeks 5 days which was close to where I thought I was and baby had a beautiful heartbeat. I was so excited and in shock. God is so good and I feel so blessed that at this point he is answering my prayers. I don't know if God will allow me to bring this baby home and hold it in my arms but for now God is showing me that everything is going to be okay and that God will take care of me no matter what happens with this baby! I am still praying for my miracle and that God will allow me to bring this baby home from the hospital and that it will be healthy, beautiful blessing to our family!

Here is our little miracle at 7 weeks 5 days! I am now 8 weeks 5 days so I am slowly continuing on in this pregnancy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment