Monday, November 26, 2012

Tomorrow is the day

Tomorrow is the day that we find out if i am having miscarriage #4 or baby #4. I am so scared, nervous, hopeful, and every emotion that you can imagine. I have spent the last two weeks praying and praying for this baby, praying that God will allow us to bring this baby home and raise it! I am hopeful that maybe this is my rainbow baby. I can't wait until tomorrow comes so that I can be off this rollercoaster ride. I am just ready to either mourn this loss, or get excited about this pregnancy and baby! I keep praying that regardless of what God does I am praying that I will turn to God and cling close to him, whether it is good or bad news.

3 comments:

  1. What did you find out? Praying for a healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sorry I forgot to update. I actually got great news the first ultrasound measured small at 4 weeks 3 days...almost 2 weeks behind where I thought I was. Then two weeks later I went in and baby measured 7 weeks 5 days which was so close to where I thought I was and the baby had a beautiful strong heartbeat! AHHHH I was so excited!

      Delete
  2. That is awesome!! Praying the pregnancy will go well!!

    ReplyDelete