Thursday, November 1, 2012

Got my 2nd set of blood draws

Today was such a good day!!!!

I got the call from my doctors office today that my numbers more then doubled....I went from 84 to 218....yay!!! I am so excited. I finally let the excitement of the pregnancy sink in. I am going to treasure and love this baby everyday that God allows. I am praying/begging that God will allow me to keep this baby and that it would be healthy. Next week I will head in to see the doctor for my first pregnancy visit!!! Then the week after I will have my first ultrasound.

Please Lord let this be my for keeps baby. Let me love and treasure it all the days of my life. Let it be happy and healthy! Thank you Lord for allowing me to love this baby already please help me to take care of it and my other kids in the best way possible. Thank you Lord for this miracle! ~ Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment