Saturday, November 17, 2012

A time of prayer

I have decided that I am on FB all the time! So I decided after some prayer and thoughts that I am taking a break from FB until my next Ultrasound. Instead of getting on FB I am going to pray, read scripture and spend time with God. I am going to focus on praying over my little one.  I am praying for a miracle. I know that God doesn't always choose to preform certain miracles but I am praying he preforms my miracle with my baby!

I am enjoying my pregnancy and am so thankful to feel so sick and to have extremely sore boobs. It gives me hope that this maybe a viable pregnancy! Today with looking up some different scriptures I found some verses that I wanted to pass along.



“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.” Jeremiah 1:5 ESV
"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us." Romans 8:18 ESV

"So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today." (Matthew 6:34) 

“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” (Deuteronomy 31:6)

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

1 Peter 5:7 tells us to cast all of our anxieties upon the Lord because he cares for us.

James 1:2-8 tells us: Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.” Philip. 4:6)

I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)”

For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.(2 Timothy 1:7)

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. (Matt. 6:34)

No comments:

Post a Comment