Friday, November 16, 2012

Unsure...but God is giving me hope


This past week has sure been a roller-coaster ride. On Tuesday I went in for an u/s, I should have been close to 6 weeks....well I got in and the gestational sac measured 4 weeks 3 days, there was a yolk sac as well. The ultrasound tech was def concerned as this is a week and a half behind where I should be. I was in tears I felt crushed, I started shaking and crying hysterically. But then I started getting confused because the tech said she almost thought she saw the flicker from the heart and Josh thought he saw it too. But if I am only 4 weeks there should not be a heart beat...unless the baby was just slower to grow or the measurements were off. I left the office crushed and so confused....feeling defeated once again and preparing myself to once again mc causing me to have 4 miscarriages which is more the the number of children I have alive. It scared me and I just lost it! I cried and cried...then I told my husband I am getting another HCG blood draw....I just need to know for sure. So I went in later that day. Then that night I calculated if my numbers doubled every other day what my numbers should be which equaled out to 13,000 and some change. So I thought ok we will see what happens. Well then I talked with my doc and she said if I was 3000 she felt safe at this point....I still didn't feel safe and had a friend who is a nurse say no you would be safe with 6000 not 3000, so I prayed for 6000. I asked God to make it very clear to me with the blood results....I asked for either 6000 or really low so that I knew without a doubt that it was coming....well the next day I got the call....my numbers were 13,000 and some change.....I was in shock! I couldn't believe it. Once I got my results I scheduled my U/S for after Thanksgiving on November 27th. I am praying that this is my little miracle and that God is giving me a healthy, beautiful little baby that I will have in my arms in July! Please Lord let this be my time, my miracle! I am still a little nervous but at the same time God has given me hope that at least for now he has entrusted this baby to me. Please Lord let me take it home!


2 comments:

  1. Praying you got the answer you were praying for! And by the way, I LOVE THAT SONG!! Makes me cry, but gives me hope at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the prayers! God has def shown me that this baby is a miracle for however long he allows me to keep it! This song def gives me hope!

      Delete