Thursday, June 28, 2012

Negative test again....now waiting to actually miscarry

I am so beyond frustrated, mad, angry, and hurt. I know the baby isn't growing....just pass it already!

Why did you allow me to get pregnant three times God....only to take all 3 of them???
Why do I never get a miracle?
Why do I have to have 3 babies in Heaven now?

Now 50% of my pregnancies have ended in miscarriage, now that I have had 3 in a row my chance for another increases dramatically.

Am I ever going to hold my own baby again?
Will I ever be pregnant again?
How many more miscarriages will I go through?

3 comments:

  1. With only 1 successful pregnancy out of 3 (33%), I've asked God these same questions. I truly believe God can handle our questions during these hard times. He'll bring you through this. Praying for you still!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the prayers. Hate that we have gone through this, and hate hate hate the percentages that this puts us in. You are so right God will bring me through this!

      Delete
  2. Prayers for you don't lose faith!

    ReplyDelete