Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wishing for a miracle....but knowing that isn't likely

So my HCG numbers are 28....not good at all! My urine tests are lighter still also...so another not good sign. I just know it is gone and wish it would just happen already. Seriously why do I have to wait and wait...Every sign is pointing towards miscarriage but yet baby is still holding on with no spotting or anything. So frustrating just wish it would get over with so I can just move on! I hate this so much! I go back tomorrow for more bloodwork but I have no hope anymore...all my dreams and hopes are shattered and my heart is completely crushed. I am still praying for a miracle but I know deep inside that my miracle is not going to happen yet again for the 3rd time. I am just ready for this to be over with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment